Mittwoch, 3. April 2013

First Letter to Justin: How he changed me and my point of view...

Actually.. I don't really know how to start... 
Maybe this is not really a letter to Justin, but more a letter about him..
Everything started at a concert. 
BELIEVE TOUR, March 31st 2013, Berlin.
I couldn't realize that I really saw Justin. 
Everything seemed to be so unreal, HE seemed to be so unreal.. 
I wasn't able to believe that it was Justin Bieber. 
Justin Bieber who is on tv and in magazines.. and then I saw him... 
When he came in with big wings he seemed like he was a robot. 
During the whole concert I was like in Trance. Away in a world made of dreams.
You could feel the Belieber's dreams come true when Justin "flew" in, but I felt something different. 
To me Justin seemed to be not really happy this evening.. I couldn't see the shining pop star. 
I saw him and the boy who really became bigger and bigger with every year, but I also saw the hard-working, professional man and I thought that I wouldn't want to be him. 
Screaming girls everywhere and they all think they are in love with you. They don't even know you...

Before Justin sang 'Never Say Never' he said something that really touched me and I sunk into my chair and started crying like there was nothing more to do or to see. Justin continued his song. Of course... He was used to girls that cried over him and he didn't even notice me, but I never thought that the simple message of believing, never giving up and never letting anyone bring you down, would bring me to tears. My mom always told me to follow my dreams but Justin taught me to believe this evening... I don't know why... Everything he said totally suited my situation. I want to be a musician one day. I know there are many people who do... I know my chances are not THAT good, but since Justin told me to, I believe. "Never let anyone tell you that you could not be someone special or do something you want to do." or something like that he said... And I just sat there and cried. 
Not like the other girls who cried because they see their glamorous STAR JUSTIN BIEBER. No. I cried because at that moment I just realized, that he is a normal boy. He's not perfect but he made it to the top. He was little, he had to stand hate like I have to. But he made it through it all and he is big now. 
The media says that he holds his head higher and higher, but I know, that isn't true. He is a normal boy who wants to try new things... Maybe drink alcohol, smoke weed, whatever, to see where his limits are. 
And I just had the feeling, that I have to go on stage, hug him and tell him, that everything's gonna be alright... 
He is not unbreakable and sometimes I am really scared that he will breakdown one day like Britney Spears did. He needs a break. Justin is there for us, he gives everything and he works really hard but I know: Some Fans are able to see behind the curtain. And they see, that there is still this little normal boy from Canada, who sits backstage and plays his guitar to calm down before a concert... 
He needs real friends, who love and like him for the person he is, not the fame, the money and everything... 
I know he could maybe never be friends with a fan or a belieber but... 
Justin if you change your mind, if you need someone to talk to, who can keep secrets or who just makes you laugh: I'm right here :)

Marie

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen